We just got done with a great week at Vacation Bible School. I put this little video together. It's kind of long, but I loved all of the pictures! Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you, thank you! Reese has been singing and dancing to this all afternoon. Big hug,
We did the Power Lab VBS at Life Church here in Eden Prairie. Maddie was so excited to see that Molly knew the same songs that she did. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did (bet your weather was hotter, though :)
I wish that I had been there, it looked like so much fun. Maybe next year. Thank you, Thank you so much for letting Madison have such a wonderful experience, all she wants to do is listen to the videos. Mandy
4 comments:
Thank you, thank you! Reese has been singing and dancing to this all afternoon. Big hug,
- Angela
Awww - now that I have gotten some rest, I can look at these pictures and have nothing but good memories! Thanks for sharing!
Paige
We did the Power Lab VBS at Life Church here in Eden Prairie. Maddie was so excited to see that Molly knew the same songs that she did. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did (bet your weather was hotter, though :)
Tell Molly and Riley we say "hi"!
Love, Maddie and Sam
I wish that I had been there, it looked like so much fun. Maybe next year. Thank you, Thank you so much for letting Madison have such a wonderful experience, all she wants to do is listen to the videos.
Mandy
Post a Comment