Tuesday, September 02, 2008

1st Day of School - Hooray!!

The girls were so excited to go back to school today. I can't wait to hear about their day. I had to take our annual 1st day of school photos and Riley really didn't want to come outside. Molly then said in a matter of fact manner, "You have to Riley. We take a picture so we can go to school. If you don't take the picture, you can't go!" She's only 4 and she's already got me figured out! I guess it worked because Riley came outside and took pictures to humor me. Enjoy!
This picture was taken before the 1st day of school
last year. I can't believe how much they have changed!

4 comments:

Christa said...

How exciting that school started. It makes me sad....my babies have to go to a new school where they don't know anyone and I don't know anyone. Maddie and Sam wish your girls a great first day. Tell everyone at NCA&P we said "hello"...and be sure to drink a sweet tea during your "mommy" time for me :)

Helen said...

Cute pictures! The girls looked adorable and I know their teachers must love them!!

Helen said...

Also, I just have to add that they both have the most beautiful hair ever!

Megan said...

Hey Ellen! What a small world--that is neat that you guys know Jennifer and Beau! Brandon and Jennifer went to High School together at Wheeler. I love your blog--your girls are ADORABLE!!! The pictures of them at the beach are so sweet!! Have a GREAT weekend!! Love, Megan***