Saturday, September 06, 2008

Soccer Saturday

Molly had her 1st soccer game today. We were so excited. For those of you who don't know, I played 4 years of soccer in high school, so I am so happy that Molly has shown interest in it as well. She has been ready to put on her uniform and socks for weeks, and this morning she finally got the chance. She did so well, and even scored a goal! She fell down a couple of times, but got right back up and kept running. The only time she got upset was when she had to come out of the game so other kids could play. We are so proud of her and can't wait to see the next game!
super happy before the game
all decked out in her uniform and cleats
Molly and her good friend John
Put me in coach!
Cheerleaders and future soccer stars
Madison, Riley, and Katie
Molly in control
Shaking hands at the end of the game
Mommy and her favorite
soccer girl

2 comments:

Christa said...

Yeah Molly!!! I can't wait to show Maddie tomorrow morning that Molly is playing soccer. Maddie was on the WhiteCaps last year (Wade coached so Maddie was able to play as well). Oh the memories that lovely blue uniform brings back....We love reading your posts. Tell your girls we send our love.

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

I had no idea you were a soccer player! Im very impressed. Molly is just adorable. I know you are so proud! I love all the new pics..see you soon! Colin