Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Disney World 2008

Due to popular demand, I am posting a few pictures. I will post more when I have a second to breathe! We had a great time, and the girls loved every second. They really thought they were in a Disney movie. Enjoy the pictures!

In case you are interested, here is the link to lots more pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/ebhamrick/DisneyWorld#

3 comments:

Christa said...

Hey Molly and Riley,

We loved seeing your pictures from Disney World. We hope that you had a great time.

Love,
Maddie and Sam

Christa said...

You have been tagged. See my blog for details. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Foster Family Blog said...

Dear Ellen,
I can't believe that you recognized me from Michelle's blog - it sure is a small world! I have enjoyed seeing your beautiful girls on your blog! Hope this note finds you well (seems like Saddle Rock was a lifetime ago!) Maybe we can have lunch sometime. Take care!

Meg (Tyler) Foster