Friday, January 13, 2006

Welcome to Our New Web Page!

I have decided to try and start this page to keep our friends and family updated on what John and I are doing, and of course how our two beautiful girls are growing! Molly Frances Hamrick was born on April 15, 2004 with a head full of red hair and an attitude to go along with it! We thought that things could not get much better, but were greeted by Riley Elizabeth Hamrick on October 27, 2005, weighing a whopping 8 lbs, 12 0z. and 22 in. long. Things have not been easy...Riley is just getting over her 2nd cold in her short 11 week life and she is still trying to figure out the sleeping at night thing. We are starting to get in a routine (just in time for Ellen to go back to work on January 29!) Hopefully, I can figure this thing out and keep everyone in touch with our family!

No comments: