Molly's new favorite thing to do since the weather has been so nice is to go the park and "slide". She asks every day, all day, to go to the park! She also loves to eat chocolate and any kind of sweet snack. What can I say, I guess she takes after her Daddy. She has recently started to take more of an interest in the potty, especially Mommy's potty, and pretty much anything that Mommy is doing. Last week she went "poopy" on the potty and was very excited. Maybe it won't be too long and we will only have one girl in diapers. Maybe I should start working on Riley now! Speaking of Riley, she has amazed us all by sleeping all night the past two weeks. I have probably just jinxed her wonderful progress, but I wanted to let everyone know. Daddy has been doing a wonderful job with the girls while Mommy is at work. He seems to have everything under control, and even thinks he does a better job than Mommy. We all think he has everyone fooled! Daddy is doing great with his shed. Hopefully, we will be doing some painting next weekend. He has enjoyed his project, but is ready to have it finished. It just seems that two little girls are keeping him working on it 24/7! We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment