Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Festival of Trees

Yesterday, Mandy and I took all of the girls to the Festival of Trees. We met a couple of other girls from our Bible Study group. We had a total of 7 kids with us. Can you say crazy??? We ended up having a great time. We rode lots of rides. Molly even rode her first roller coaster. Riley and Madison loved looking at all of the decorations and lights. Molly is ready for Santa to bring her presents, "now!" On another note, Happy 4th Anniversary to our best friends Mandy and Brian Riley. We hope they had a wonderful day. (I took these pictures from her site because I didn't take my camera yesterday!) Enjoy!
Molly posing by the Dora tree
Trying to get all the girls to look
at the same time is just exhausting!
We all stuffed ourselves in the engine
of the train
(Who thought this was a good idea?)

No comments: