Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Girls' 1st Rock Concert!

The girls and I went to their first "rock" concert this morning. We went to see Ralph's World at the Variety Playhouse in Little Five Points. We love to watch Ralph on the Disney Channel, so when I found out he was coming to Atlanta, we just had to go. Mandy, Brian, and Madison went with us, and we had the best time. It really was a lot of fun, and the Variety Playhouse was the perfect place for a kids concert. All of the kids, and even the parents were up dancing and jumping around. We had to practically drag Molly out crying when it was over. She kept saying, "I don't want to leave him!" Riley was so tired from our late night on Saturday, she slept through most of the concert. We can't wait until Ralph comes back again!
This is Ralph!
Mommy and her girls
Mandy and Madison
Madison clapping to the music
Ralph, again!
Riley trying to climb over the seats

No comments: