Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Week Away From Home

For all of you die-hard Molly and Riley fans, I'm sorry it has been so long since I updated! The girls and I got to spend last week down in Newnan with Mimi and Papa. I was scheduled to have jury duty all week, so Aunt Shelley helped us out and stayed "on-call" to help take care of the girls. We had a great time. I only had to go to the court house on Monday, and then I had the rest of the week off. The girls and I did a little shopping, went to the zoo, and ate at my favorite restaurant, Golden's on the Square twice! Molly also got a new summer haircut. She told me she wanted to get it cut, and boy did we get it cut! She thinks she looks really cute.
Before we went down to Newnan, we decided to make our first trip to the pool this summer. It was so cold, but Molly really wanted to swim. John, being the wonderful Daddy that he is, went swimming with her. They were both shaking when they got out! Riley was content to sit on the side with just her feet dangling (smart girl!) Here are just a few pictures from our week:

1 comment:

Steven said...

We love Molly's new haircut! It is very cute.

Steven and Erica