Friday, August 10, 2007

Monkey Joe's and 100th Post!

Mandy and I took the girls to Monkey Joe's this morning. They had a ton of fun, and wore themselves out. Riley was collapsed on the floor ready to take a nap before we even left the place! Molly is really good now at climbing all of the huge slides. The only problem is she wants me to do all of them with her. Hopefully, by next summer, Riley will be able to climb up right beside her. Also, this is my 100th Post! When I started this thing, I never thought I would have that much to write about. Imagine that! Thanks to my loyal blog readers. We are glad we can keep you updated. Leave a message so we can know you stopped by, and stay tuned for the next 100!

3 comments:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Too cute! I miss you girls!

Steven said...

I think maybe Riley learned how to sleep on the floor from her cool uncle. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Molly and Riley are having a great time! What a fun mommy they have!