We just finished up our 2nd week of school, and it is going so well. Riley was practically jumping out of the van on Thursday because she was so excited. We are staying pretty busy. Today I started a mother's bible study which seems to be pretty interesting. The best part, according to Molly, is that she gets to play with her best friend Lily while Mommy is in her meeting! Please be thinking about me over the weekend as I finish up my cramming for the GMAT. I am taking it on Tuesday, and I feel very much unprepared! Hopefully, I can get all of my materials in by the deadline of October 15. We'll see how that goes! Have a great weekend.
Molly learning to "sew" at Mimi's house

Riley at story time
My new favorite picture
(Thanks Mandy for the cute picture!)
No comments:
Post a Comment