Sunday, February 10, 2008

For Emily...

I have been told that I need to update my blog. I am sorry that it has been so long. We have been busy around the Hamrick house. School is going great. It is a lot of work, but I am learning a lot. The girls and I went to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, with Mimi and Papa a couple of weeks ago. We had a lot of fun, and the girls were able to go swimming at the indoor water park. They had a blast. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to:
Molly, Riley, and Andrew
having fun during the Super Bowl

Have a great week.

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Emily said...

A special post for me! I feel so honored.

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what was happening with the Hamrick Crew! I feel better now. :)