The girls and I have been going swimming pretty much every day this summer, and they are doing great. They started swim lessons this month and they are loving it. Molly actually graduated to the more advanced level for next month. She loves to jump in and swim to the bottom. Riley is content to just float around (my kind of girl!) We are hope you are staying cool and having a great summer!
1 comment:
Ellen, Molly, and Riley- I am so glad that I book marked your blog from an email for school stuff earlier in the year. Maddie and Sam love looking at pictures of Molly and Riley. Maddie is REALLY missing her GA friends now. She was so excited to see that Molly likes to swim like she does. We hope that you guys are having a wonderful summer full of great fun and low humidity!
Love,
Christa, Maddie and Sam Sheek
Post a Comment