Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Hair Incident

It's been a week, and I am now able to laugh about this incident. Last Wednesday (Molly's birthday and 3 days before my sister's wedding!), my lovely daughter Riley decided she needed a haircut. However, instead of politely asking her mother to take her to the salon for a proper do, she decided she could handle it herself. I was upstairs getting things ready for our trip to Newnan for the long anticipated wedding, and I came downstairs to find this...
After a minor nervous breakdown and many tears, my wonderful husband made a call to Snippets (a kid's hair salon). We rushed over there because we had to be at church in about 45 minutes. This is what they were able to do...
And this is my beautiful little Riley after she had her hair done for the wedding...
I know that in years to come, we will all laugh and tell stories about this day. I am still pretty mad at her, but I'm really happy everything turned out for the best. By the way, all scissors are now locked up very high in secret places in our house now!

1 comment:

Emerson and Brooks said...

Oh my goodness! I am glad you got her a little pixie cut like Victoria Beckham- she is now up on the latest Hollywood trends.