Tuesday, September 01, 2009

It's a...

BOY!!
I am still in shock, which is why I had another ultrasound done today for confirmation. We had the first ultrasound done about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and were told it was "95% a boy." We had another altrasound done tonight, and they said he is 100% boy (as you can see in the pictures!) We are all super excited and can't wait to start buying blue. It will definitely be a new and exciting adventure!

3 comments:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Is baby hamrick a boy??? I was hoping for the big news?!?

I love to see these, thanks for sharing! You are such a great mommy and a beautiful pregnant mommy!

How are you doing it all??

amy said...

That is funny...And I didn't know that you went to Samford. When did you graduate? Both of my sisters went there. Carla from 97-00 and Pam from 01-04.

Shelley Bell Land said...

Yeah- I've already started looking at all of the adorable baby boy things in stores.... I can't wait for him to be here- I'm really excited that we are going to have a baby boy in our family now [dad is not going to know what to do :)]and I'm very happy for you too!!
Love,
Shelley