My sweet friend Mandy spent her morning taking some great pictures of Benjamin. He was very cooperative and stayed awake for most of the photo shoot (even when we wanted him to be asleep!) Here are some of my favorites:
Hey Ellen- Just ran across your blog. Congrats on Ben! He's precious-the pictures are beautiful. Tim and I have a new baby as well. Emily is 7 weeks old-so I'm right there with you in the thick of things right now. I guess I'm getting a little more sleep and feeling like I'm coming out of the hole I've been in for the past 2 months. I'm happy for you all. Hang in there-I forgot how quickly those weeks fly! -Jen Davenport
2 comments:
Such cute pictures!
Hey Ellen-
Just ran across your blog. Congrats on Ben! He's precious-the pictures are beautiful. Tim and I have a new baby as well. Emily is 7 weeks old-so I'm right there with you in the thick of things right now. I guess I'm getting a little more sleep and feeling like I'm coming out of the hole I've been in for the past 2 months. I'm happy for you all. Hang in there-I forgot how quickly those weeks fly!
-Jen Davenport
Post a Comment