Friday, June 18, 2010

4 Months Old

How I Grow

  • I wear 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers.
  • I can sit up with support.
  • I can hold my head up by myself and can turn it from side to side.
  • I use both hands to grab my toys.
  • Sometimes I try to put toys in my mouth.
  • I prefer to be standing or sitting up.
  • I can hold my head up for longer times.
  • I have not rolled over yet, but I am trying really hard.
  • I love to play in my excersaucer.
  • I am 14.5 pounds (45%), 25 inches long (56%), and my head is 16 3/4 inches big (60%)

How I Talk

  • I love to talk and make lots of sounds.
  • Sometimes I squeal.
  • I can giggle.

How I Eat and Sleep

  • I am starting to sleep for 8 hours or more at night.
  • I am taking better naps.
  • I still love to be swaddled when I sleep.

How I Respond

  • I like to look at myself in the mirror.
  • I cry if I am left alone.
  • I get excited when I see mommy and daddy, but I especially love seeing my big sisters.
  • Sometimes I get scared when I see someone I don’t know or hear a loud noise.
  • I love to stare at interesting, new things...especially Charlie!
  • I am starting to notice the room around me.

No comments: