Monday, August 09, 2010

It's My Half Birthday!

How I Grow

  • I weigh 17 pounds & 1 ounce (44th percentile), measure 27 1/4 inches (75th percentile), and have a head circumference of 17 1/4 inches (58th percentile). I'm taller than my sisters at this age, but weigh about a 1/2 pound less.
  • I wear 6 month clothes and size 2 diapers.
  • I can sit up unassisted for a while and without the support of my arms.
  • I still make lots of "raspberries!"
  • I roll from my tummy to my back... but not my back to my tummy.
  • I love music and when mommy or my sisters sing to me.
  • I don't have teeth yet but I love to chew on things.
  • I grab EVERYTHING and can move objects from one hand to the other.
  • I grab my feet a lot!!! No socks for me!
  • I know the faces of people who are around me a lot. I get excited when mommy, daddy or my sisters come into the room!
  • I love to try and touch Charlie (the cat)

How I Communicate

  • I love the "b" sound.
  • I am putting more sounds together.
  • I laugh more & more, especially at Molly and Riley when they are being silly.
  • I smile more & more.
  • I have some anxiety still with new people... I get a pouty lip.

How I Eat and Sleep

  • I sleep for about 9-10 hours at night (when my tummy is feeling okay). I go to bed about 9:00pm.
  • I take 3 naps a day.
  • I have tried (and loved!) rice cereal, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes and bananas...however, I can't have anything but my milk right now because I am having tummy problems. I start a new medicine today and we will try food again later this week!

Coming Soon:

  • I start daycare this week and Mommy starts working next week!!!

No comments: