How I Grow - I weigh 22 pounds, 12 ounces and am 30 1/2 inches long.
- I wear size 3 diapers and 12-18 month clothes.
- I got 2 more teeth this month. I now have a total of 10!
- I can climb all the way up the stairs.
- I can walk if you hold my hands.
- It used to go too fast for me, but I can walk with the walker now. The arts and crafts table chairs work just as well!
- I love to “read” books and push my cars around.
- I can roll and throw balls.
- I am more content now to play by myself.
- I really love to open cabinets and pull everything out.
How I Communicate
- I can say mama, dada, and bye bye.
- I will wave when someone says “bye bye.”
- I give hugs and kisses!
- I throw little mini tantrums when something isn't going my way... hello, toddlerhood!
How I Eat/Drink and Sleep
- I take 2 naps a day and sleep about 11-12 hours a night.
- I am going to start drinking whole milk this week. We'll see how that goes!
- I still love to drink water!
- I continue to be a great eater. I can eat whatever the rest of the family is eating...unless it's peanut butter. We haven't tried that yet!
We celebrated at home tonight with awesome cupcakes from The Highland Bakery (thanks Daddy!) We are having a little family birthday party for Ben and Daddy on Saturday. It has been a stressful, difficult at times, unbelievable, wonderful year. We wouldn't change anything for the world. Happy Birthday to our sweet baby boy. We love you Benjamin!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Benjamin. You are too cute!!! N-
Look at that hair! I love the little flips!
Post a Comment