How I Grow
- I weigh about 18 1/2 pounds and am 29 inches long (home measurements).
- I wear 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- I’m rolling more now than I did last month… but it’s not a way I get around.
- I can hold myself up in a crawling position for a few seconds now… but I don't know how to make myself move!
- I can pull myself up when I hold on to mommy’s fingers.
- Bouncing is still my favorite past time!
- I have 4 teeth (2 on the bottom and 2 on the top). I am about to get 2 more on the top. Hello teething!
- I grab EVERYTHING! I especially love to grab my sisters' hair.
- I love to bang on things… especially the diaper wipes box and the toys on the exersaucer.
How I Communicate
- I am putting more sounds together and babble on and on and on and on!
- I cry when mommy leaves… hello, separation anxiety.
- I am wary around strangers and look at mommy for an okay.
- I hold my arms up when I want you to pick me up.
- I have little mini mad episodes… almost a really mini tantrum… when I can’t get something I want. This usually involves food that my sisters are eating.
- I give little hugs!
How I Eat and Sleep
- I eat table food whenever I get a chance. My favorites have been green beans, pasta with tomato sauce, macaroni and cheese and carrots. I love to eat yogurt and cheerios for breakfast.
- Mommy still tries to make me eat baby food (but I really don't like it!) I eat veggies 2 times a day; I have eaten squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, and green beans.
- I eat fruits 2 times a day; I have eaten peaches, pears bananas and apples.
- I have milk 5 or 6 times a day.
- I love puffs… especially the sweet potato flavor! (For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, puffs are a cheerio like solid that dissolves.) I am great at picking them up, but I haven't figured out how to get them to my mouth. That's what Mommy is here for, right?
- I am working on drinking from a straw cup.
- I sleep for about 10-11 hours at night. I go to bed about 8:30pm. Sleeping is getting better. I am out of the bouncy seat and back in the crib at night. Yay!
- I take 3 naps... a long morning and afternoon nap plus a little cat nap in the evening. If my morning and afternoon naps are longer, sometimes I don’t need my little evening nap.
- I still sleep with a swaddle blanket, but with 1 arm out.
Sick, sick, sick
- This month has been my sick month.
- I had RSV and then pnemonia.
- I was a pitiful little baby for a couple of days, but the medicine and breathing treatments really helped.
- I am almost back to 100%
- My reflux seems to be getting a little better, but I still hate to drink my bottle!
No comments:
Post a Comment