Tuesday, August 09, 2011

18 Months

How I Grow
  • I weigh 24 pounds (24%), I am 32.5 inches (56%), and my head circumference is 19 inches (70%)
  • The Nurse Practitioner said I looked great at my check up today!
  • I wear size 4 diapers and 12-18 or 18-24 month clothes.
  • I have 8 teeth on the top and 8 teeth on the bottom.
  • I have been having mini-tantrums lately. I screem and stomp my feet. Mommy and Daddy think it's really funny!
  • I love to wave to people.
  • I love to climp.
  • I can throw a ball pretty well (or throw anything for that matter!)
  • I walk really fast...almost run.

How I Communicate/Understand Language

  • It's becoming more and more clear that I understand a lot of things Mommy and Daddy say.
  • I can point to some body parts correctly.
  • I have lots of new words and I babble a lot.

How I Eat, Drink and Sleep

  • I take 2 naps a day and sleep about 12 hours at night.
  • I eat really well, but I also like to throw my food when I'm done.
  • New Foods: brocolli, lettuce, pineapple, kiwi, corn on the cob.

No comments: