Monday, November 11, 2013

Wine and Dine Half Marathon

 
 
 
I ran in my 3rd half marathon in November.  This one was the Wine and Dine half.  This was a little different because it was a night race.  It didn't start until 10:00 pm.  After the race, Epcot remained open until 4:00 in the morning.  We decided to make this an adults only trip and we had a fantastic time.  We were able to ride all of the big roller coasters and see everything we wanted to see.  The race was fun and I beat my best time by 1 minute!  The kids were pretty jealous that they didn't get to go, but they will get to go in January when I run with Aunt Erica in the Disney half marathon.  Here are a few pictures that Emily and I took.  It's amazing how many fewer pictures you take when you don't have kids with you!
 
 
 








No comments: