I took the girls to have their pictures taken on Thursday morning. It was our Christmas / Riley turning 1 picture session. We got up early and took a bath so that the girls' hair would be nice and pretty, ate breakfast, and got dressed. Just as we were walking out the door, Riley decided to spit up everywhere. This would have been okay since we were already in the garage; however, Molly just happened to be standing directly under Riley (I was holding her) and she ended up with spit-up all over her head and down the front of her dress! When she figured out what had happened, I guess she was totally grossed out because she started to gag and throw up too. I should have just called the portrait studio right then and rescheduled, but I was determined to have pictures taken today. Molly was very upset and didn't want to wear her dress, or even have her pictures taken for that matter. I finally convinced her to go, but she was never really into the whole situation. Riley was a very good sport and smiled for almost all of the pictures. I did actually get some cute ones of both girls (enough to justify dragging them to the place!) Anyway, I am glad that is over. I guess we won't have to do pictures again for a whole year! Here are a few of the good ones...
This is the only way I could get them to smile
Imagine Riley saying, "ball" (the one word she knows!)
Our big girl Riley
Molly does know how to smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment