Monday, November 08, 2010

9 Months

How I Grow

  • I weigh 19 pounds & 10 ounces.
  • I measure 29 1/4 inches long.
  • My head circumference is 18 inches.
  • I wear 6-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
  • I am working on crawling, but can't quite get the hang of it. However, I can do a mean job of scooting backwards to get where I need to go.
  • I have 6 teeth!!!

How I Communicate

  • I love to babble!

  • I love to scream... especially at anybody who has food that I want.

  • I am very attached to Mommy. I am still wary around strangers and look at mommy for an okay.

  • I am starting to wave at everybody.

How I Eat/Drink and Sleep

  • I am working on drinking from a sippy cup. I really don't like it, but Mommy is making me.
  • I eat yogurt and cheerios for breakfast.
  • I eat veggies 2 times a day; my favorite veggie is green beans.
  • I eat fruits 2 times a day; my favorite is bananas.
  • I have milk 5 or 6 times a day.
  • I love eating finger foods, and can even pick up my own food now. My favorites to feed myself are green beans, cheerios, puffs, french fries, chicken nuggets and spagetti noodles.
  • I take 2 or 3 naps a day and sleep about 10-11 hours at night
  • I am sleeping in my crib without the swaddle and without being rocked. Yay!!!
  • I sleep on my tummy most of the time.

The boys worn out after dinner!

In other news, check out Riley's

cute new haircut!

1 comment:

Erica said...

No more swaddle?! You are going to have to give me tips. We tried no swaddle Saturday night and failed miserably.

I like Riley's new haircut!