How I Grow
- I weigh 21 pounds 1 1/2 ounces.
- I am 29 1/4 inches long.
- I wear 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- I have 6 teeth and I know how to use them!
- I learned how to crawl and am getting really fast at it!
- I crawl everywhere and get into everything, especially things I know I'm not supposed to bother!
- I am pulling myself up to standing on everything!
- I can get into sitting position by myself now.
- I "dance" a little... well more like bob up and down... when I hear music sometimes!
- I can clap.
- I love to give hugs and kisses.
How I Communicate
- I babble a lot and it's starting to sound more like a conversation.
- I am still very attached to mommy.
- I am waving more than I was last month, but still not consistently.
How I Eat/Drink and Sleep
- I am trying really hard to drink out of a sippy cup.
- I eat yogurt now every morning for breakfast (along with cheerios) and love it!
- I drink 5 bottles a day.
- I love any and all solid foods, especially ones that I can feed myself. My absolute favorite right now is lasagna.
- I take 2, sometimes 3, naps a day.
- I sleep about 11-12 hours at night.
Showing off my clapping skills

Daydreaming about playing
outside in the leaves!
Our elf arrived this week and
the girls were super excited


No comments:
Post a Comment