Saturday, January 08, 2011

11 Months!

How I Grow
  • I weigh 22 pounds & 4 ounces. I am 29 1/2 inches long.
  • I wear size 3 diapers and 12-18 month clothes.
  • I am getting 2 new teeth on the bottom...one is a molar!
  • I love to climb over mommy, daddy, Molly and Riley! I can climb up a couple stairs but then don't know what to do.
  • I love books! I can focus for a long time with a book... opening the book, turning the pages, touching the pictures..and then ripping out the pages!
  • I love to open and close doors and baby gates.
  • I am crawling EVERYWHERE! I have rough spots on my knees from crawling.
  • I am cruising around the furniture more. I go after anything within reach! I can use my walker toy too.... but it's still a little too fast for me. I can walk a little if you hold my hands.
  • I love to bang on everything... my hands on the table, two toys together... everything!
  • I love to play peak-a-boo and can do this myself now.

How I Communicate

  • I babble a lot like I'm having a conversation.
  • I am getting better at waving hello or goodbye at appropriate times.
  • I get frustrated easily. When something doesn't go how I want I express it vocally.
  • I point at things.

How I Eat/Drink and Sleep

  • I love love love water and I am getting pretty good at drinking from a straw cup.
  • I drink 4 bottles a day.
  • I eat all table foods. No more baby food for me!
  • My favorite foods right now are lasagna and pizza.

No comments: