- I weigh about 22 pounds.
- I wear size 3 diapers and 12-18 month clothes.
- I have 12 teeth...4 of them are molars!
- I can climb all the way up the stairs.
- I can walk if you just hold one of my hands. I have taken 3 steps by myself, but I'm not too interested in walking by myself yet!
- I can stand by myself and do it quite often.
- I clap and wave all the time.
How I Communicate/Understand Language
- I will wave when someone says "bye bye" and sometimes even when I see someone leaving.
- New words: Papa, Uh oh, bye bye
- I love to give hugs and kisses.
- I clearly understand "no," "do not touch,""upstairs," and "night night" when getting ready for bed.
- I love to read books before I go to sleep at night.
How I Eat, Drink and Sleep
- I take 2 naps a day and sleep 11-12 hours at night.
- I am drinking only whole milk now, but I still like it to be warmed up a bit.
- I still drink my milk out of a bottle in the morning and at night.
- My new foods: chicken casserole, craisins, strawberries
Ben got his first haircut last week. He hated it...to say the least! He cried the entire time. I'm not sure how they even got it straight, but it actually looks pretty good. We are not looking forward to the next haircut!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment