Sunday, May 08, 2011

15 Months

How I Grow
  • I'm still a little guy with a big head! I am 22.7 pounds (24%), 31.5 inches (62%) and my head is 19 inches (73%)
  • I wear size 4 diapers.
  • I wear 12-18 month clothes.
  • I have 8 teeth on the top and 8 teeth on the bottom...that's right, I have 16 teeth. The pediatrician was amazed!
  • I can walk!!!
  • I love to clap.
  • I love to throw balls...or anything!
  • I can point to my nose when asked

How I Communicate / Understand Language

  • New Words: bird, book, milk, night night...but my favorite word is UH OH!
  • I know that a dog says "ruff" and a dinosaur says "roar" I love to point at dogs and make the sound.
  • I can sign the word milk.
  • I point and grunt a lot to signal what I want.
  • I am having more little mini tanturms when I don't get what I want. Sometimes I lean over and curl my back with my head on the floor to show I'm sad.

How I Eat, Drink and Sleep

  • I take 2 naps a day and sleep about 12 hours at night.
  • I love to drink water out of a sippy cup, but still refuse to drink milk. I don't like juice at all.
  • For most meals, I can eat what Mommy, Daddy and the girls eat.
  • I can eat yogurt with a spoon by myself.

No comments: