Tuesday, June 14, 2011

16 Months

Sorry this is a little late and there are no pictures! Benjamin turned 16 months on June 8. This is what he's up to...
How I Grow
  • I wear size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes
  • I have 8 teeth on the top and 8 teeth on the bottom
  • I am walking and running all over the place
  • I love to push my cars and trucks around all over the house
  • I love to press buttons
  • I love to play with my blocks and I love to take food out of the pantry!
  • I was finally moved to the toddler room at daycare: I eat meals sitting at a real table (not a highchair) and I take naps on a cot!

How I Communicate/Understand Language

  • New words: Riri (Riley), milk, no
  • I sign "more" and "milk" all the time

How I Eat, Drink and Sleep

  • I take 2 naps a day and I sleep 11-12 hours at night
  • For most meals, I eat what everybody else in the family is eating. I have been eating lots of hotdogs and pizza at the pool this summer!
  • I'm getting better with a spoon and am throwing less food on the floor.
  • Favorite foods: green beans, grapes, lasagna, hotdogs, pizza, cheese

In other news...

WE ARE MOVING!!!

This will be our new home very soon. We close on June 24 and we move in on June 29. We have been super busy trying to get everything packed up, but we'll be very glad when this is all over. We can't wait to have friends over to enjoy all our new space!

No comments: