Okay, I just realized that I haven't posted anything since June. To those who still read our blog, I apologize! Here is our July in review:
We finished up the swim season and Riley had
her swim meet as a Junior Piranah. She swam
the freestyle and the backstroke and did awesome!
The girls went to horse camp for a week. It was a hot and muddy
week, but the girls had a great time. They had a show at the
end of the week to show off all their new skills.
We took a long weekend trip down to Fort Walton to visit
with the Meads and the Alexanders. These are some of
our best friends from Samford and it is so fun to get all these
kids together. Ben went on his first boat ride and we all learned
how to paddle board. We can't wait to get down there again soon!
Next, we spent a week in Hilton Head, SC, with the Fisher family.
We had great weather and tons of fun. Ben is a true beach boy. He
loved everything about it and was a little dare devil in the ocean.

No comments:
Post a Comment