Hi friends! Sorry it has been a while since I updated. I have no excuse, except that I can't find enough hours in the day to do everything I would like to do! We have been quite busy the last couple of weeks. We went to visit our college friends in Ft. Walton Beach, Florida last weekend. The weather was not ideal for a beach trip, but we had lots of fun with all our friends. Our "fun" included being in bed by 11:00, and getting up at 7:30. That's what happens when you have 3 small children , and another on the way (our friend Nikki, not me!) It's strange how much things have changed since college! Molly got to play with her friend Olivia, who is a few month younger. They had a great time, and Riley was very cooperative. We drugged her with benadryl for the drive, and she did quite well! I must say that I was ready to toss the Dora DVD out the window after about the 50th viewing! It was a great weekend, but we were exhausted when we got home.
Molly and Olivia giving hugs
Olivia at the playground
Molly at the coolest playground ever!
She loved it!
Riley has learned a few new things lately. She is sitting up pretty well by herself. However, she still continues to have a few head first dives into the carpet. She loves this new found independence. Molly better watch out because Riley is going to be after her toys in no time! Thanks to Gram, Daddy now knows how to successfully give Riley her bottle. She likes to sit straight up facing away from you. She drinks the entire bottle every time! She has definitely got her own way of doing things! That's about all for now. I promise the next update won't be so delayed. Thanks for checking in!
Riley sitting up and loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment