Thursday, May 25, 2006

Summer's Here!

We are so excited that summer is finally here. The pool is open and everyone is out of school. We went to visit Mommy's friend Colin yesterday. She lives up at Hamilton Mill, and her neighborhood pool is awesome. It is almost like the kiddie area at White Water. It was shallow enough that Molly and Tyler could play together and I could take care of Riley. We will definitely be taking another trip up to visit Colin and Tyler soon. Riley loved sitting and splashing in the water too, but she especially liked chewing on all the water toys! The girls are doing great. They both still have a nagging cough, but I am blaming it on allergies. We have spent the past two afternoons with Aunt Mandy and Madison while they have hard wood floors put in, and I think Madison can't get enough of our wild girls. She just sits and watches Molly and Riley and smiles. She wouldn't even take a nap on Wednesday afternoon because I think she was afraid she would miss something! We hope that everyone is enjoying the first few days of summer. Let us know if you want to come and visit, and we'll even take you to the pool. It just won't be as cool as Tyler's!

Here is a picture of Riley and Madison hanging out in the pool. It almost looks like they are at the beach. Riley's hat, by the way, is an 18-24 month size!

1 comment:

Katie Keith said...

What a cool pool. I am so jealous. Your two girls are growing up so quickly. I want to come up and visit this summer. Let me know what days are best for you.