How I Grow
- I wear 3-6 month clothes now and size 2 diapers.
- I can keep my head level with my body when pulled up to sitting.
- I can push up to standing from sitting when someone is holding my hands.
- I can't roll over yet, but Mommy and I are really working at it (Mommy is worried, but I keep tellling her I will roll over when I get ready!)
- When I’m on my tummy, I can push myself up with my arms a little and look around.
- I love love love my feet!
- I drool…. A LOT! I especially love to make a buzzing sound while I’m drooling… and it turns me into a sprinkler!
- I am a “hip baby” now!
- I can sit up by myself for a few seconds with my hands propping me up… like a tripod! I also can sit up with the support of the Boppy pillow.
- I love to “dance” and move around when I’m standing.
- I love to go on walks! I can sit in my stroller now without the infant carrier.
- My at-home measurements are 15 lbs, 10 oz. and 26 inches long.
How I Talk
- I continue to be VERY vocal! I love to talk and babble… both to myself and people!
- I can laugh… big belly laughs!
How I Eat and Sleep
- I sleep for about 10 hours at night. I go to bed about 9pm. Sometimes I wake up about 5:30 to eat, but I go right back to sleep. When my tummy isn't hurting, I sleep very well!
- My naps are awesome! I take 3 and sometimes a little cat nap shortly before bed.
- I still love to be swaddled when I sleep.
- I rub my eyes and snuggle up to mommy when I’m tired.
How I Respond
- I look around when I hear sounds.
- I want to touch EVERYTHING!
- Sometimes I get upset when I’m not getting attention or don’t like something.
1 comment:
What a biggy boy!
Post a Comment